Oh no! Caitlin Hijacked the Carepage: A Special Birthday Note
Hi Everyone, this is Caitlin. Seeing how I have a special wit to my writing and the administrative password to this Carepage, I thought I would write about my Mom on her birthday.
A lot has changed in the past few months. While things keep changing in this world where we don’t know what to expect, I remember what she taught me, and the things she said would NEVER change. Here’s a few I can remember:
– Always love your brother and sister, no matter what you’ll have them.
– When you wash your hands, use soap.
– Stand on your own two feet.
– Save your money.
– Have a sense of humor!
– Don’t cut your own hair.
– Always try to do better, never settle.
– Take one step at a time. One day at a time.
– “Cut and Paste,” you’ll figure out a way to solve the problem.
– Chew your food when you’re eating, don’t forget to breathe.
Now, don’t get me wrong, she’s no angel. For a start, she’s a Sagittarius (Fire sign, yikes!) She leaves her coffee in the microwave for days, she tells the same story multiple times, she loves Italian food but is allergic to garlic which is awkward when you go out to dinner, and you don’t ever want to see her holding hedge trimmers. Seriously though, there is no better time then today to recognize all she does for us and how strong she teaches us to be.
Happy 36th Birthday Bahama Mama